Education and Training
- Swarthmore College – Bachelors of Arts, Biological Science
- University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine – Doctor of Medicine
- Northwestern University – Residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
- University of Miami – Fellowship in Facial Plastic surgery
She received her undergraduate degree from Swarthmore College with a BA and major in Biology. She then went on to pursue her medical degree at the University of Pittsburgh and residency at Northwestern University in Chicago, Illinois in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery. After completing residency she went on to pursue an AAFPRS accredited fellowship in Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine. There she trained with Dr. Richard Davis and Dr. Julio Gallo and developed her skills in functional and cosmetic rhinoplasty and rejuvenation of the aging face.
Dr. Kim is a double board certified physician in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery. She has special interests in aesthetic and reconstructive procedures of the face and neck, nasal and sinus surgery, and pediatric otolaryngology.
Before Dr. Kim relocated to Oregon, she was active in the local East Bay, South Bay, San Francisco, Marin and Sacramento communities. She is an active advocate for battered women and victims of domestic violence donating both time and services to STAND! For Families Free of Violence.
Hobbies: Travel, snowboarding and exploring Portland with her husband, two kids and toy fox terrier
- Member of the American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery
- Member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Fellow of the American College of Surgeons