Aleen Lee, MD
Education and Training
- Claremont McKenna College – Bachelor of Arts, Economics-Mathematics cum laude
- New York Medical College – Doctor of Medicine
- University of Vermont Medical Center – Residency in Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery
Dr. Lee received her undergraduate degree from Claremont McKenna College where she graduated cum laude in Economics-Mathematics. She completed her medical degree at New York Medical College and residency training in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery at the University of Vermont Medical Center. Dr. Lee is board certified and is a diplomate of American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck surgery.
She is a comprehensive Otolaryngologist and strives to deliver excellent care to pediatric and adult patients. She is commited to approaching each patient with compassion and empathy. Her areas of interest include treatment of ear infections, tonsillitis, chronic sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, thyroid and parathyroid disorders, salivary gland disorders, and vocal cord lesions.
In her free time she enjoys traveling, hiking, rock climbing, and running after two young children.
- Clinical Assistant Professor of Surgery at Western University of Health Sciences
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngic Allergy
- Member, American Academy of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery